In line with the aims of the conference – Towards 2020, WBC-INCO.NET final conference intends not only to present and discuss own results, but also
- To debate on results and lessons learned within other RTDI initiatives in/with the region within different panels and parallel sessions. So for example FORSEE is co-organizer of the parallel session on Information and Communication Technologies – see the conference programme here.
- To offer the opportunity to young researchers, diaspora researchers but also to innovation experts to share their research results along the axis achievements, challenges and way forward (see the Call for papers)
- To offer the opportunity to different initiatives to showcase their own results during the 2-day Project exhibition (see the Call for Projects for Exhibition)
- To offer the opportunity to meet potential collaboration partners in individually planned B2B meetings and share new project ideas or own innovation products/services or to discuss more in detail participation in one of the upcoming Horizon 2020 Calls (click here for more details about the Brokerage Event).
- To offer even more practical information and assistance on different aspects of participation in Horizon 2020, a number of NCPs is invited to join the Conference and in particular the Brokerage event (see the Call for NCPs to join).